Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Revisiting the Minor League Fatigue Issue

Last year, we voted to require teams to keep their minor leagues free of fatigue. We didn't really specify the details...I figured I'd work up some simple wording and we'd vote on it.

I've procrastinated on this for 2 reasons: 1) Like a lot of 10+ season-old worlds, we're short on minor league FA's every year, and 2) the owner who prompted us to consider this isn't with us anymore. I just did a random look around the minor leagues and didn't find any evidence of severe fatigue problems.

So, I thought I'd check in with everybody and see how we feel about it. Personally, I still think it's a good idea to make it a formal requirement, but I'm not really convinced it's a big problem.

Please vote in the poll (top right) and either post in the world chat or tc me if you have something to add. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment