Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Application" from prospective owner

From user stiller609/tom_servo:

I was looking through the classifieds for another team to add and your league caught my eye. I'm very impressed with your retention rate. It looks like you've put a lot of work into making the league fun and your blog looks pretty awesome. I would be more than interested in joining.

I'm an extremely active guy who logs in probably close to 5-6 times a day. I have 22 seasons under my belt and at this time I am only managing two teams, one of which I've owned for 7 seasons and the other of which is in a league I built and commish. I'm generally on top of my minors and fatigue will not be an issue for the team if I'm elected to take over. I know how to build up a multi-season contender and would probably be knocking on the playoffs doorstep with this team in 2-3 seasons. I'm certainly committed to at least 3 seasons of play barring any ridiculous world drama, which I don't think will be an issue here.

I do have one request though. If you decided to allow me into the world, would it be possible to take over the squad before rollover so that I can build off of this years budgeting and take a look at my minors? I noticed that the current owner has only this team and if he's leaving, I'm assuming he's quitting WifS altogether and won't mind? This is what I'm hoping for anyways.

Also, I have credits built up on a former username of mine. If admin make a switch, tell them to replace him with user 'tom_servo.' Thanks for taking the time to read all this and let me know if all or any of this is okay. If anything is a problem for you, I would likely honor whatever you wanted, as you're the commish.

No comments:

Post a Comment